Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gluten-Free Food Review: Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt

The review I have for you today is a creamy, thick, delicious yogurt.  I liked the first one so much I bought a second!
The brand is Liberte.  They make Greek and Mediterranee types of yogurt.  I am not a fan of the Greek yogurt so I went for the later.

The only problem I had with it was how many grams of sugar were in this thing!  They use whole milk and a few other things that I think are not normally used in other types of yogurt.

Well I got over that sugar thing really quickly because I was dying to try it.

When I first opened it the coloring was much like a vanilla yogurt. Once it was all stirred up the strawberry pinky color started appearing.  The yogurt was much thicker than your Publix or Yoplait, but I could tell it was super smooth.  I was shocked at the creaminess of my first spoonful.  It was so wonderful.


I ended up buying the lemon flavor as well.  I knew that it would be just as good as the strawberry I had.  Although I was worried about it having an overpowering lemon flavor.

I was pleasantly surprised.  The lemon flavor was strong but not overly so.  Just as creamy as the strawberry too.

I must admit I have not bought them again since.  The reasoning is totally due to my allergies though.  Being allergic to sugar and apparently dairy doesn't mesh well with yogurt.  However, if I was a normal person and could eat this stuff, it would be the one brand I bought.

Try it.  I bet you will fall in love too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment