Thursday, March 7, 2013

Photos of whats been happening

Just like I said yesterday I am back today with some pictures!!!

Jon's mom contacted the county about the drainage problem we were having and this is what happened.  They dug up our front yard.  Now we have grass there.
The only problem is that it is a little steep to park there.

Then there is the back yard.  Jon's parents have been working like crazy back there.  I did help to get this crappy chicken wire out of there.  I have to say the back fence looks a whole lot better.

There were a ton of trash bags from this past weekend.  This is a shot from the house.

Here is a close up.

And here is a shot of how much nicer the back yard is looking.  A whole world of difference from what it was before.

And finally with all of that crazy ass wind last weekend our gazebo thing flew apart.  Jon said that a piece of it was hanging in the pool!



That's all I got for now since I am hungry and dinner is almost ready. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment