Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Delays

Sadly there is no fence in our yard yet.  Due to the rain we recently had they had to push our date back to the 11th at the earliest.  Yes you read that correctly, the earliest.  I am sad to say the least.  BUT, we are still going to be getting a fence.

I am slowly working to organize the last remaining boxes, odds and ends.  It is difficult because I have a desire to get rid of things but some just don't want to be tossed yet.  Slowly.  That is my plan.  If I give myself time to think about it enough I may just decide to get rid of it.

I have some photos I took this morning of the huge yard trash pile that Jon's parents (and Jon) have cleared out of the yard.  (I'll try to get those up tomorrow).  My biggest contribution was to remove the chicken wire from the back part of the fence.  It made the raking so much easier.

Well I am off for a quick walk before my girls night.  I must win my diet competition again.  And you know get healthier too.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment