Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gluten-free Food Review: Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Now this past week I have been craving chocolate like crazy.  Prior to this point I had not been craving sugary, sweet things.  I have no idea what is going on.

I was in the grocery store and had a craving.  Instead of getting cookies or something equally yummy from the bakery that I know would be bad, I cruzed over to the gluten-free aisle and spotting the sweet stuff.

 
I have had the Glutino Chocolate Covers Pretzels before and I knew they were delicious.  They even have ones coated in yogurt too.  I grabbed them and used all of the will I had to wait to open them until I was in the car.


So good.  If you need a sweet and salty fix this is the thing to grab.


The serving size is kinda small, but the pretzels are a fairly good size so you could make it into three bits or so.

Just thinking about them my mouth is watering...

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment