Monday, January 21, 2013

MLK 2013

I am spending my MLK day 2013 doing some cleaning, lunching, and photo editing.  I can remember last year I had a HUGE day of crafting planned and I didn't get near enough of it done.  This year my goals are much more realistic.

I have even managed to accomplish several things already!

I consolidated three bins into two that should be able to make a trip up to the attic sometime soon.  They happen to have the last holdouts from my teaching.  Those activity games and such that I just spent too much money on to give away or try to sell at a yard sale.  I figure that I will want them when I end up having kids so up in the attic they will go.

I have placed all of the jackets that Jon and I have gone though this week in a bin ready for yard sale.  Hopefully I can manage the strength to go through my closet and get rid of a few more things of mine.

I am currently doing some laundry and editing some photos from our New York trip back in June!

I am using my iLuv that Jon got me for Christmas.  It is a super great  little speaker!

I am planning to have them all edited today so that I can place them into the photo book.  I have two Groupon vouchers that expire in February and I don't want to miss out on the deals we purchased.  I have to say that I am making fairly steady progress.

I will be heading to lunch with Kellee shortly.  We are trying out a new pizza place that has gluten free!  Don't worry, I will be taking photos and will give a full report later.

I hope everyone is having a great MLK day and those of you that had to work, I enjoyed my day extra just for you. :)

Much love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment