Thursday, January 10, 2013

Slowly getting back on track

Hello!!

I know that I have been missing for over three months now but I am planning to be around more often.  It all started when JON BOUGHT A HOUSE.  We got kind of busy there.

We are all moved in and through most of the boxes.  I will be writing about the transformation (once I can get access to the crazy amounts of pictures that Jon's Dad took) here over the course of a few weeks.  I also have more gluten-free reviews to share.

I will be doing a 2012 wrap-up of my favorites from the year and what I hope to accomplish in 2013.  I still can't believe it is 2013 already.  And I missed my 1 year blog-iversary on the 6th. :(  Oh, well, I'll have to catch it next year.

Well, that is all for now.  I have to figure out what to do for dinner.  And Julie, was this a good enough welcome back post for ya? :)

Boy, I missed this.

1 comment:

  1. Finally!
    Yes, excellent post about coming back to the blogging world. Now.....come back! lol.

    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete