Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sister Time Confirmed!!

I almost wasn't able to take the course with my sister.  I didn't know that you had to apply to to the school in order to take it.  I didn't find that out of course until the time I was supposed to register.  Some frantic phone calls later and I learned I was quite possibly screwed.  As you already know, I had bought my books already.

I spend the weekend trying to decide what to do.  I was sad and so very disappointed with I wouldn't be able to take the class.  I did however, cook up a plan.

Monday afternoon I emailed the professor from my work email.  I explained my sob story and at the end asked if there was any way I could just go and sit in on the course.  Being that it was the first day of school I didn't expect a reply until at least 24 hours later.

I checked my email later that evening.  And I had an email.  From the professor.  SAYING I COULD SIT IN ON THE CLASS!!!!

I was so excited that I started yelling.  At 10:30 at night.  In my apartment.  With others sleeping upstairs... I think.

I am so excited, obviously.

The first class is tomorrow night. 

Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do about dinner... I can't wait until 10 pm to eat...

Happy day!

1 comment: