Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm Homeless...

... at work.

Today we had to completely pack up our office and break down our computers.  It was really weird to know that I will never again walk into my office and actually do anything productive.

This is part of what my 1/2 of the office looked like.  Yes obviously the one on the left.  I will have to post my panoramic picture of my ducks at another time.  It was very impressive.


 This is what it looked like when everything was gone.  Very sad and lonely looking.

This is what happened when the furniture movers came.  Yea the painters totally painted around the overhead part of the desks.

And this is a shot of my new desk (a major downgrade from what I had before).  I must be very creative with my ducks because as you can see I lost the length of one and a 1/2 of the overheads in this picture.  And yes, all of my ducks will be heading back to work.  Don't you worry.

Hopefully they will let us move into our new offices tomorrow since we have absolutely nothing left to do at the old place...

More news to come tomorrow I am sure!!!

\

No comments:

Post a Comment