Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gluten-Free Food Review: Amy's Noodle Bowl

I have a GREAT gluten-free food review for you today.  I have had microwaved meals from Amy's in the past and they tend to be hit or miss.  I have to say that the Light & Lean - Sweet & Sour Asian Noodle bowl was awesome!  Oh geez, I am getting ahead of myself.

Here is what I bought.  I was hesitant at first because I am very picky about my gluten-free foods.  On the box it looked great and filling.

Yea I don't know what I was thinking putting the apostrophe in there... but here is what it looked straight out of the box.  It appeared to have a lot of veggies and what not.

Now a view of it all cooked up!  Doesn't it look so yummy?  I certainly thought it did.  I have no idea what that white thing is.  I must have somehow gotten part of the box in there.  I will definitely buy this again.

The one negative thing I did notice was that there really didn't seem to be very much tofu.  To the point where when I found one I had to check the box to make sure it was supposed to be in there.  Next time I buy this I will plan to add in more meat to increase the amount of protein.

I think you should check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment