Thursday, September 20, 2012

House Drama

So it appears that the house getting will not occur until next week.  BIG BUMMER.  Some last minute changes to the termite report and what not is causing some more last minute changes.  Now it looks like a day next week will be the day.  I know that Jon was very much hoping to get the keys on Friday so that we could get in there and start painting.

This also pushes back the timeline for everything else... hopefully everything will start asap so we can move in without any further drama.

I am ecstatic that I can no longer say we have no appliances for the house.

First Jon's parent surprised him (and me) by finding beautiful kitchen appliances.  They could almost pass for brand new!  The fridge drawers pull out and the freezer space is so much larger than what we have now!

Second my neighbors from home happened to have a washer/dryer set that they were hoping to sell.  In an act of huge kindness they decided to give them to Jon and I.  AND deliver them!

I am completely touched by all of them for helping the transition into home ownership easier and I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.  I feel much better about everything now because I know that we will be able to cook food and clean our clothes.  Even if we don't have A/C in the place yet. :)

In other news being sicky feeling yesterday allowed me to come home and spend some cuddle time with the kitten.  It just so happened to storm pretty badly for a while and I knew the kitten was glad I was home with her.  I am feeling more sicky today and I really hope that resting today will kick it out.  Plus I am hoping all of the water and tea I am drinking will just flush whatever the sicky is out.



Other than that not much is going on.

You know, except that it is Friday tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment