Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Keeping busy while away from the ol' blog

So I promise I have been busy gathering post ideas while I haven't been posting.

One of them I will share today.

With Jon trying to buy this house we have suddenly been buried under tons of paperwork again.  I had previously gotten tired of all the coupons and dinner ads that I had to binder them up.  Well, the amount of paperwork finally got to the point where it needed to be rangled into something more confining.

Like a binder!


I have not written on the tab listing yet.  I am not sure if everything is organized the best way possible yet.  We keep getting more and more items to add into it.  It is crazy.

This is how thick it is already (it is a 3 inch binder).  We have about three weeks left until closing and then I can get started on documenting the house transformation!

I am sure I will have more to add but for now we are all organized.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment