Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blogging Schedule

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had developed a little blogging schedule.  Three or four days after I had started the blog I realized that I had no idea how to keep track of what I was doing or what I wanted to do.  Lucky for me Mollie from Wild Olive posted about how she keeps herself of track.  I took her idea to use the Google Calendar and made one myself.  I plugged in the ideas I had written down and realized that there are a lot of days in a month!  I began to panic and worry that I would not have enough stuff to post a blog every day.

Then I remembered that Mollie and a few other bloggers that I read have days where they post about a certain topic or theme.  Well I took that and ran with it and now I think I might be able to blog everyday.

So I wanted to share my plans with you as you are going to be the one reading and enjoying (hopefully!) what I am writing.

Sunday: A day of resting.  Really it is so that I can make sure I get my chores done.  The bf kinda gets grumpy if they aren't done ;)

Monday: Mentor Monday.  I will showcase a crafty thing from one of the blogs that I follow.  I will write about how jealous I am they made something so cute, or that I want to try to recreate it, or whatever pops into my head.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: My crafting experiences.  I will share what I have been making or have made in the past.

Friday: Food Friday.  I will share something fun with food, a new recipe I tried, or a gluten-free review of a  new food.

Saturday: Pinterest Pick.  I will share something that I found that I LOVE on Pinterest.  Although I don't think that would be very difficult since I LOVE almost everything on there.  I hope to actually make some of the things on there.  One day I hope to have a craft room just for me and some of the designs on there I will have to incorporate into my room.

So what do you all think?  Does it sound like these ideas would interest you?  I am open to changing up the routine if I find something is not working out the way I had hoped or changing because I had a new/better idea to blog about.  :)

Sorry for no pictures today but I should have some tomorrow!!! :D

1 comment: