Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pinterest Pick - 100 Running Songs

As I mentioned in my little bio thing I am basically addicted to Pinterest.  In thinking how I wanted to set up my blogging schedule (I must plan to be successful) I knew I had to involve the time sucking, idea giving, jealously fueling thing that is Pinterest.  So my plan is to spend one day a week showcasing something that I have found on Pinterest that I think is amazing, that I have tried to recreate, or wish I had thought of myself.

So first up is one that I hope to use is.... Drumroll please!?....

200 Running Songs

My itunes is pretty much a mix of pop, rock, rap, r&b, and some other fun things.  As I was going through the list there were a few that I would want to include on my own playlist for when I start working out (ie. going to the apt gym and running on the treadmill at 5:15 in the morning, bleh).  I will need songs that not only motivate but have a very fast beat to keep me running to the rhythm.

A few from this list that I think are a must have include:

Andrew WK - "Party Hard" - The bf loves this song and has played it enough to get  me liking it.
Bowling for Soup - "Ohio (Come Back to Texas)"
Boys Like Girls - "The Great Escape"
The Darkness - "I Believe In a Thing Called Love" - I just love this guys voice.
Electric Six - "Dance Commander" - Really anything from Electric Six could be on my list.
Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage"
Fall Out Boy - "Sugar, We're Going Down"
Justin Timberlake - "My Love"
Juvenile - "Back That Azz Up" - Reminds me of band practice my sophomore year of high school (crazy lady trying to drown out or annoy the high school band kids by BLASTING the rap/hiphop station - she really was not very smart)
Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug" - Such a stupid song but so great.
Kelly Clarkson - "Since U Been Gone" - This makes me just want to scream sing along.
La Roux - "Bulletproof"
Lil Jon - "Get Low" - Another band memory, she played those radios for a while until she realized it was not doing her any good.
Michael Jackson - "Beat It" - There are a few others by him that that I would have added.
Morningwood - "Nth Degree"
Murphy Lee - "Shake Ya Tailfeather"
OK Go - "Get Over It" - LOVE LOVE LOVE OK Go.
Risk Astley - "Never Gonna Give You Up" - Funny thing is, this song was on my Dad's "Walking Tape" memories
Ting Tings - "That's Not My Name"

I have yet to make up my own playlist to get me thorough the torture of working out that early in the morning.

Must spend more time on Pinterest.......

No comments:

Post a Comment