Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My sewing nightmare!

So I have been working dilligently on making my first "baby" quilt.  It isn't for anyone so I don't have a real timeline or anything but I wanted to finish it quick because I am so excited about it all.

Well apparently I am working against myself.  First I sew two of my rows together wrong.  I took them apart and pinned and sewed them onto the correctly sewn four rows.  I sewed and sewed and when I was finished I triumpantly held it up to view my masterpiece.... only to find I sewed the rows on wrong!!! AAHHHHH
The top and bottom rows are in the wrong places...

I have since ripped them apart and triple checked that I pinned them correctly.  I am very proud of my work, now that its right.  The seams are pressed too.  Now I have to decide if I want to pre-soak my batting...  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment