Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My new toys

I went on a mini shopping spree on Sunday and bought myself a few things.

First this ironing board.  I had used the old one that we had and could not close it.  And the bf tried and ended up bending the legs down and officially breaking it.  Here is my pretty new one with a cute cover.  LOVE.


My other new toy are these very pretty quilting pins!  I was using the small flat headed ones and recently realized that it is just too difficult to find them once I am done sewing.  So these pretties have already been used to sew up the next quilt I am working on.

So looking forward to working on the quilt.  I have approved time off Thursday and Friday so I am deciding whether to take the time off or work... decisions decisions...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment