Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekend Plans

I am very lucky to have my family coming to visit this weekend.  I don't get to visit my parents near as much as I would like.  I personally wouldn't mind one bit if they lived down the street from me.

They are bringing my aunt and uncle (who I get to see even less) with them.  I am so excited!  My plan is to spend as much time as possible with them this weekend.  AND I will get to show off my new quilt to them in person.

Between all of the visiting I would like to get some more things made.  So my goal is to focus small.  I have a pack of onesies to make ties for.  My hope is to get all five made and washed.  Hopefully seeing them completed will get me motivated to make more in different sizes for the craft fair in April.... must find UCF fabric...

I apologize that this means I don't have a picture to share with you today.  I promise I will have pictures tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment