Monday, February 13, 2012

Mentor Monday - Embroidery Madness

One of the first blogs that I found (I honestly can not remember how) is by Mollie.  She is amazingly creative and I have learned so many new embroidery skills just from reading her blog.  She creates themed embroidery pieces and items that can be purchased in her Etsy Shop.  Her signature is faces.  All of her designs have little faces on them, each and everyone.  The faces make the designs come to life.  She has a Spoonflower account where she actually makes fabric too!

I have saved many of her free printables to hopefully one day practice making them.  She helped me decide how I wanted to set up my blog schedule by sharing hers.  I hope to emulate how Mollie is able to create and develop such interesting and unique items.

Enjoy her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment