Monday, April 9, 2012

What I am Reading Monday: Fat Bride... still

Yup.  I am still reading this book.  But I do have to say that I am starting to enjoy it much more.  It is starting to feel more like a book of really short stories about her and her husband.  I find myself laughing and giggling about the crazy things that keep happening to them.  I am now a little bit farther than halfway through.  I hope that it just keeps getting better.  So far I am glad I stuck through the beginning. :)

Had a great time this weekend.  I went home to visit with my family.  We pretty much spent the whole weekend cooking.  I now have egg things and many other yummies.  I managed to take pictures for you all.  I just have to get them put into posts.

Shhhhh, I also made gluten-free brownies last night... just don't tell my mom.  I didn't get to have any sweets at home since my mom, dad, and sister shouldn't have them and there were none in the house.  BUT I will be sharing most of the 13x9 pan with my co-worker, so I won't be able to eat the whole thing myself even if I wanted too.

That is all.  :)  Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you are liking it more that makes me so happy :)

    Are the brownies good?!? Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now almost done! I really am enjoying it now.

      The brownies are super awesome... but I totally forgot to bring some for us today. :( Maybe I can get Jon to bring some to Trivia.

      Delete
  2. Adult books I can really connect with are my favorites. I love Sophie Kinsella and Meg Cabot. Their stuff cracks me up. Glad you are liking Fat Bride! :)

    ReplyDelete