Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mentor Monday: Sugar Mama

EDIT!!! Up until right now at 4:10pm I totally thought today was MONDAY!  It ISN'T!!!  So I present a special Mentor Monday.... on a Tuesday... :)











 It's bbbbbbbaaaacccckkkkk!!!  I have not done a Mentor Monday in a while and I thought I should bring it back since I found another one.

She is a momma of a super cutie little girl, loves baking, and is gluten-free too!!!  Her Sugar Mama baking blog is awesome.  She shares recipes and pictures of all of the very beautiful things that she makes.

She has a recipe for a homemade gluten-free flour that is supposed to be delicious.  I have not tried to make my own gluten-free flour and I am kind of nervous too.  There are just so many ways that it could get messed up.  But she makes it sounds easy!  Anyway.  You should check out her blog because she is amazing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment