Thursday, April 26, 2012

What happens when I try to blog...

... is that my kitten decides that since I am obviously not going anywhere I can give her attention.

First she climbs up on the bench with me and stands on my lap.

She makes sure to look extra cute and meows.  And she is a talker so she meows the whole time very loudly!

 She gets really close to my face if I ignore her and keep working.  And if that doesn't work...

 She jumps up on the table to rub on the computer.  Sometimes even tries to walk on the keyboard!

When that doesn't work she gets in front of the computer to get in my face again to say that she needs attention.
If that doesn't work (or she gets booted from the table) she goes for the next best thing.  My foot, so that I can kinda pet her and that she can rub on.

She is such a cutie weirdo kitten and I love her.  And I bet I could make that into a "If you don't pet the kitten" book along the same rhythm of a "If you give a mouse a cookie".

No comments:

Post a Comment