Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Cleaning Fever?

Yes, I had it.  This weekend I had a need to clean out the freezer.  Why?  Because I knew I had things in there that were super old... like moved with me when I moved in with the bf over a year ago.  Gross I know.

This is what I started with
I had emptied the top door shelf before I took this picture.


Yea you can't find anything in there... well except what is up front.

I literally pulled all of the stuff out and made a "wholey crap thats old" and a keep pile.


The keep side.
The definite trash side.
I cleaned the freezer and then decided how best to put the items back in there.  I came up with this
 I put all of the similar foods types together.  Like fruits, pizzas, snacks, meats, etc.

I even put all of my gluten free breads and things in the door!  Now I can easily see them.

Once it was all organized I felt so much better.  Now I just have to take care of the table... it is currently home to all of my crafting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment