Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Relaxation

I just has my first ever table massage.  And.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  It was amazing.  I have gotten chair massages before but this, 1000 times better.  So that is my reasoning behind why there isn't a more fun post today.

I have been working on getting my little annual calendar done.  HOpefully soon I can post the final reveal!  Even though you have the basic idea already :)

I am trying to sign up for a course in the fall.  That way I can guarantee that I get to see my sister at least once a week... except that I will then have homework and reading to do... but I think it might be fun.

I have plans for the weekend to hopefully drag out my sewing machine again.  I know you are probably missing all of the cutesy things that I was making for a while.  Food is great, but craftiness is even better.

That's all for now!  See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment