Monday, April 30, 2012

What I'm Reading Monday - Harlequin Temptation Novel!!

Lookie at my fun new title photo!!  I will make a post about the websites I used soon.


Last week I finished up Fables 13 and I very much enjoyed it.  I felt that it totally moved away from the stories that had been in the forefront.  As I had mentioned the story focused on the Literals and what they are able to do.  I don't want to give too much away because I do feel the Fables (all of them) are worth reading.

On to what I am reading this week!
Photo from: here.
For a long, long, long time I only read romance novels.  Within the last four years or so my reading has definitely slowed down and the topics I chose to read about changed.  But most of my personal library are still romance novels so I have decided to read one this week.  I am hoping that it will get me back into reading them so that I can read all of the other ones that I have... I'll show you tomorrow why it might just take me forever.

I am barely two chapters into this book and I am already picking up the familiar plot sequence.  Meet unhappy woman, recently beginning the divorce process, who must pack up and move.  Meet former possible bad boy, who comes from a family with a bad reputation.  Enter love connection!  Lol.  Anyway I am just to the part where the two leads meet and realized they know each other from high school.

I have to get further in to decide if I actually like how the author put it all together.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. The covers always make me laugh- I can never get past them.
    I'm glad you are having fun reading it :)

    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete