Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Why I really can't buy anymore books...

So I guess I can be held responsible for this, but I really don't think I should.  Borders always had too many good buy 2 get one or buy 3 get two free deals... I think they are to blame...

This is the bottom shelf.  There are two sets of rows on the bottom and top.

These were really not my fault as they came from Kellee. :)

All of these books were under my bed and needed to be moved since our friend moved in temporarily...

 So by integrating all of the books this is what my lower two shelves now look like.  The bottom now has three rows along the bottom and the two rows above.  The second shelf has two rows now too!  I do have to say that some of my old text books (the tiny paperback ones) are on the second shelf but they don't take up much room.

Here is a close up of the second shelf.

And if you were wondering, I have not read the vast majority of these.  Again I blame it on the bookstores.  Probably a little because of my senior internship during my undergrad.  A bit on my first (and at this point only) year of teaching.

I have a goal on Goodreads to read 50 books by the end of the year.  So far I have read a grand total of 12.  Hopefully I can get my reading gears going faster... especially since I just have so many books to read.

I think I can, I think I can...

2 comments:

  1. You don't blame me at all? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not! You were needing to clear out your house some. :) Oh and I started that Anna and french kiss book the other day... granted I am not that far through it.

      Delete