Monday, May 7, 2012

What I'm Reading Monday - Anna and the French Kiss

I finished up The Best Man in Texas last week.  I enjoyed it, it was very predictable like all romance novels are.  But I do have to say there are a few moments that I was not expecting.  It's next stop: the used bookstore!

This week I am reading a book from Kellee:

I am only in Chapter 2 and so far it is going well.  Anna has been sent of to Paris for her senior year in high school.  I am just to the point where she is desperately upset because her parents left and she is meeting her next door neighbor.  I have been told it is a good book so I have high hopes. :)  I will certainly let you know.

Happy Monday!!

7 comments:

  1. Anna is definitely a fun, cute read. I enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! A book I have read...no, not the naked cowboy one...Anna and the French Kiss. I love Etienne. I hope to visit France someday so it was fun to read a book set in France. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to France too! I am wondering if it will give me any ideas of where to go!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Jen above! I love Etienne and this book! It's so great. A student borrowed it in Oct, and I fear I will never get it back!

    fountainreflections.wordpress.com
    (My wordpress log-in isn't working!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! You better get it back soon since the school year is almost over!

      Delete
  4. I hope you love Anna! And Lola is great too! *squee* I am so excited!
    See you later this week :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete