Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gluten-Free Food Review - Domino's Pizza

I did it!  I tried the Domino's Gluten-Free Pizza.  I am lucky to not have "full blown can't eat gluten at all allergy" so I decided that I wanted to have it.

I ordered it online and fixed it up all how I wanted.  Jon picked up our pizzas on the way home from work.  It was so fun to know that one of those boxes of pizza contained a pizza just for me.  No wheat and no guilty feelings after I ate it.


I open the box and what do I see?????  PIZZA!!!!!
The crust reminded me of the pizza crust from Uno's.  I liked it very much and will definitely get it again.

It was a very exciting and happy feeling to know that I was able to actually order a pizza from a regular pizza joint and know I wouldn't feel terribly gross afterwards.  I hope that more places move towards this, although I would love if they could guarantee zero cross contamination.

Speaking of zero cross contamination Chuck E. Cheese is going to test market some gluten-free pizza and cupcakes at some of their locations.  I am very curious if it catches on (which I hope it does).

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment