Friday, May 4, 2012

Movie Review - The Avengers!!!

Image from here
A friend of mine was able to get a few of us sneak peak tickets to see the Avengers in 3D this past Monday.  We got to the movie theater very early to make sure we had a very good place in line.  We were able to sit in the first row of the stadium seating fairly close to the middle of the row.

I have to say that I don't know much about the superheros in this movie, other than what I have learned through the previous movies (Iron Man, the Hulk, Captain America, and Thor), so I am not a super buff about their histories.  Keeping that in mind:  I.  LOVED.  the.  movie.

There was a very consistent story line that pulled from each of the previous movies.  I liked how each of the characters were integrated and joined up in the movie.  I had been worried going into the movie that Iron Man would steal the show but I have to say that each of the superheros had their moment to shine and be the center of attention.  I especially liked the Hulk's turn. :)

It is not a movie for children, as there is a lot of violence and adult language.  I understand how exciting it would be for a young boy or girl to see all of their favorite superheros together in a movie.  But I do think it might be too much for them.

Unlike previous Marvel movies the teaser is immediately after the movie.  Even before the credits.

I enjoyed the movie so much that I think I want to even see it again!

I would love to hear what you think about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment