Thursday, May 24, 2012

Road Trip Play List!

I am on the road to GA with a super great friend of mine to see a super great friend of mine!!

While my friend is traveling with me I won't have to use audiobooks to distract me but once I drop her off the audiobook frenzy is on!

My plan is to finish up Cryer's Cross (if I already have not finished it on Wednesday evening).

[Source]
Then start Nightshade which should take me a while to finish since it is 10ish hours long.  I am curious about it as it seems to fall within the werewolf/supernatural theme.  I like those kinds of books.

I have a few others waiting in the wings just in case I manage to listen to the full book.  :)
[Source]
[Source]
Hopefully you all have happy plans for the loooonng weekend too!  Auto posts will hopefully post tomorrow, Saturday, and Monday... it all depends on if I did the scheduling right... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment