Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gluten-Free Food Review - Against the Grain Pizza Crust


I have to warn you I have been playing around with the photo editing websites I mentioned in this post and have made another thing!!

Today's gluten-free review product is by Against the Grain Gourmet.  I have to say I have had a few of their products and LOVE them.  The one will feature here is...

Tada! Pretty graphic.  I do have to work on getting the wording on there better, but it is a start!


This is how the pizza crust started.

These guys were my line up.  The meat mix is from the Publix recipe only without the spinach and brushetta.  Yes those are diced pimentos hiding in the background.

 Can't have pizza without cheese!!

Sauce added.

 Meat mix!

Pimentos and black olives.

In the oven and baking!!  Now this pizza crust is nice because you do not have to pre-heat it.  All you do is take it out of the freezer, put your toppings on, and cook!

Here it is cooked and ready to eat!  I enjoyed the texture very much.  It is slightly airy and chewy but firm enough to hold up the toppings.  I really liked it and will definitely buy it again!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment