Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Burp Cloths: In color!

I mentioned that I made several things for my mom two weekends ago.  I will share the second set of things I made.

Along with the taggie blanket she wanted burp cloths too.  I was going to pick up a pack of the plain ones so that any ribbon could be used.  Instead she wanted the colorful pack.  We went and picked out cutie ribbons to match the two pinks, green, and purple cloths.

This is what I ended up with.
This is the light pink cloth
This is one of the ribbons we chose.

First one all pinned up


We chose the purple ribbon with flowers for the green and purple cloths
Purple all pinned
All of them together!!
Just like I said last week.  It was really nice to sew again.  My mom said she liked the burp cloths with the ribbon rather than the ric rac I had used before.  I must say the ribbon was much easier to pin and sew.  Especially the corners!

I hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment