Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wondering Thoughts

I originally intended to write a food review today but I just have too many thoughts going on to focus on something that demands that much structure.  So you get a post full of random thoughts.

Tonight is the airing of the very last episode of One Tree Hill.  I initially began watching it because my former roommate Anna was watching it.  I tended to like anything that Anna liked so it made sense to start watching it with her.  A few years ago when I was in the process of moving out of my apt and in with the bf I lost and missed out on a lot of the episodes I had on the DVR.  At that point I had no way of catching up.  Well when I found out that this season was the last one I freaked out!  I KNEW that I HAD to watch the season finale with the rest of the world... So I power watched all of the episodes I had missed out on via Netflix.  I ran up my data use on my phone but it was worth it.  I am in the process of watching the episode before the finale and I am so glad I can experience this "with" everyone else.  The only problem is I might not be able to watch it tonight since we are going to visit a friend who just got out of the hospital.  Oh well a mega late night may be happening for me.

Speaking of hospitals, my mom just got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon.  She went in on Sunday because of heart pain.  They ran all sorts of tests and found nothing.  So we have no idea what is wrong and now I am worried.  She eats healthy and exercises and everything.  I have the chance to go home this weekend and see my whole family and I can't decide if I should go or not.  And whats better is I wouldn't have to spend the money or car miles to drive home.

Last week I ordered two books by Jorge Cruise and they arrived on Monday.  I can't wait to read through them fully.  Basically he believes that everyone should eat less sugar and that is a big part of why we have belly fat.  Well that is where my extra pounds like to go first.  Plus I should be eating less sugar anyway because I am allergic (I know I say that a lot) and because I want to loose weight.

Also on Monday Staci finally visited me!!  I think it was because I promised we would make her oatmeal muffins.  That is all that she could talk about.  I just wish that I could see her more often.

The bf is putting a bid on another house.  It feels like he is never going to be picked first.  He seems very excited about this one so I hope he gets a chance this time.  I know it is bringing him down to keep getting passed over.

I was able to spend some quality time with Jess and Julie last night.  I love those girls and I found out that this is the month they are moving!  Ah!!  I did manage to leave there with a HUGE bag of "new" clothes.  I can't wait to get them cleaned up and start wearing them.  I still have to teach Julie how to use the sewing machine again.  Apparently it is "broken" again.  :)

I guess that is all I have for now.  I don't want to bore you any further today.  Thanks for pushing through with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment