Friday, March 23, 2012

Change of Plans

Today I planned to stay in the office and eat the yummy food that I brought but a friend convinced me to go out to lunch.  I don't do that very often because I come from a family where lunch was brought to school/work unless it was a special occasion.  Plus I save money staying in by not paying for gas or the food.  So for me to decide to eat out is rare.

I decided to go today because even though I work with my friend I don't ever get to see him or really talk to him.  We work in different areas and our offices are on completely opposite sides of the office.  Our areas don't often have overlapping projects or things either.

It was nice to get out of here and visit with friends today.  Sorry for you that means no recipe breakdown today.

I hope everyone has a great weekend (I know I will cause I get to see my momma!  And my aunt!).

No comments:

Post a Comment