Thursday, March 15, 2012

More about Me

I hate to say that I am being lazy today but I am.  I have an idea for a tutorial post but I just don't have the energy or brain power to organize it all up here for you.

So instead I am going to share some things about me!

First, the bf and I went to two concerts last week and they were FUN. and Jukebox the Ghost.  Never heard of them?  You should check them out.  Very good stuff.  My sister Staci LOVES Jukebox the Ghost and she couldn't make it to the concert.  They are all super cool guys but the lead singer, Ben, was taking photos with some other fans and I asked if I could get one with him to show (off) to Staci.

Second, the bf has a so super cute kitten (well she isn't really a kitten anymore but we call her that) named Kairi.  It is pronounced K-i-r-e.  Totally not phonetically spelt but I didn't name her.  She was a stray that he rescued and she just never left.


I know you just died from cuteness.  :)

Third, I am almost finished getting laser hair removal on my legs.  I LOVE it.  I have not shaved since I started (I know a little TMI but it is true).  However, this last time they must not have changed the spray stuff soon enough because my legs looked like this the next morning...
My knee has the pox!!
 Supposedly this is normal but a first for me.  It has calmed down to the point where it just looks like a really weird sunburn.

And lastly, I love when my hair is curly.  I have naturally very straight hair and it does not hold a curl hardly at all.  My sister (Staci again) got a Chi Curly thing for Christmas and used it on my hair and voila!:

CURLY HAIR!!!  It even stayed fairly curly for the day after too!!  I have yet to try to do this on my own... but I am sure it won't look half as good as she did it.

That is all for me.  I am heading to my friends house for some Project Runway goodness and then Trivia!

I will have a real post tomorrow.  And it is delicious!

2 comments:

  1. The laser picture made me laugh because my dad's doctor's office is right next to a medispa, and he goes over there and they experiment their newest procedures on him, and so sometimes he would come home with his face looking like that :) My mom would just shake her head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!!! Has he found anything that he liked and did again?

      Delete