Monday, March 12, 2012

Mentor Monday - Ode to my Momma

Well, this week I have been thinking a lot about family (especially since both of my sisters got to spend the weekend together = not fair!) and I couldn't think of a better mentor this week than my mom.


She was, and still is, a stay at home mom (working as a transcriptionist, yea she can type really fast) who always was there whenever she was needed.  Along with my dad, she always would push me to do what I liked and made sure that I was happy doing it.


During my year teaching I called her every day on either the way to work or the way home.  I really needed to have her reassure me everyday (yea big hint that it was not a good fit for me) and she did, every single time.


And now, I am happy with my job and much healthier, she is still there whenever I need her and is super excited for me when I made anything new.


I just wish that she lived a bit closer so I could show off my things in person.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment