Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What I've been reading

So I am a bad blogger.  I didn't post yesterday.  I might have to redo my schedule to pick a different topic for Mondays or I just have to make sure I set up my posts during the weekend.

I apologize.  I will try to organize myself better.

For today I have a quick little review of a graphic novel series I have been reading.  The series I am reading is Fables.  It is a series is about all of our favorite fairy tale and fable characters.  There are fables characters living in New York City having escaped from their Homelands to get away from the unidentified Adversary.  Such good stuff!!  I just started this one today.  It is the 10th book of the Fables Series and delving deeper into the conflicts between the Fables and the Homeland.

I have to thank my bf for buying me the first one and getting me hooked.

There is a new series that focuses on the girls of the fairy tale and fable world!!!  Fairest follows the girls around and focuses on their own stories.  The first book in the series focuses on Briar Rose.  I have not yet read it because I haven't gotten to Fables #107... I am at #60 and can't decide if I should wait to read it until I get to #107 or if I don't want to be patient and read it now and possibly clue myself into something that I shouldn't "know" yet.  Gaaahhh!!!

So to sum up:  I was a sucky blogger yesterday but I have a new plan in place and you should read Fables.

Oh and I love when I get comments on the posts I make!  It makes me believe that there really are people out there reading my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I missed yesterday, too. Life happens! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I know that I am not the only one!! Have a good week too!!

      Delete