Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gluten-free Food Review - Julian's Recipe Pancakes!









This week I am reviewing another fabulous gluten-free item.  I LOVE them and no it is not by Udi's. :)  It is Belgian Chocolate Pancakes by Julian's Recipe!  I have to say sooooooooo good.  Light, fluffy and great tasting.  The only bad part is when they are gone.
And they have plain and wild blueberry too!
 
A little history

I have found them in Whole Foods but if you request an item at Publix they will special order it.  And I am telling you they are totally worth the special order.

Here is what they look like out of the box.
You get 4 pancakes in a package and two packages in a box.
I always cook my pancakes from frozen.

You can add on extra toppings and stuff like peanut butter!
You should check them out, they are totally worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment