Wednesday, March 21, 2012

G/F Food Review - Crackers











This week I get to share one of my favorite easy food items.  It is by Glutino.


There are several different flavors such as Original, Chedder, Multigrain, and Vegetable.  I have tried just about all of them and they are all delicious.

Okay, down to the nitty gritty.  The box contains two sealed bags like...

Within the bags are crackers like...

The crackers are strong enough to take toppings.  I suggests cheese and apples!  But seriously, the cracker has a very good texture and does not have that g/f cardboard taste.  They can be snapped or bit in half with the remaining half staying intact.  I often crush them up into slightly smaller pieces and place them in my soup.  They tend to soak up the broth quickly so I add the crackers in one at a time.  That way I can still get a little bit of crunch.

If you go to Glutino you can sign up for coupons and updates from the company.  They are very quick in sending out the coupons (and in an envelop written by a real person!).  Glutino has many other products, some of which I will review later on, and some I have yet to try.

I highly suggest checking these out.  They are my favorite g/f cracker!


No comments:

Post a Comment