Friday, July 20, 2012

Peek into My Life - (Almost) Family Lunch!

So I had planned on writing a recipe post today and I know that I just did a peek yesterday, but my plans changed once I found out my parents were going to be in town to help my littlest sister move.

I got super excited because that meant they could maybe meet me for lunch.  Well... it happened!

We met at the super amazing and delicious HummusHouse.  I love their salads (you know, cause I can't eat pita bread and all).  We were just missing Jill.

We visited for a little bit before the parents and Staci had to go back to packing.

I was able to snap a quick shot of my super great parents before they left.

Sadly it was back to work for me.  With the knowledge that work was going to drag because I will meet back up with them after work.

Happy Weekend y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment