Monday, July 16, 2012

What I'm Reading Monday - Another book filled week!

I have no idea how but I had another crazy reading week!  I was finishing books left and right.  I don't know how long I can keep this up but I like it!

The first grouping of books I read were the latest three issues of Fairest.  I have no idea why it wouldn't let me make them side by side, but anyway.  I love the Fables books, but these are a little bit of a tease since they are so short and you don't get to read the whole story non-stop like the trades.  Yes, I am so spoiled thanks to Jon.  So far the only Princess being focused on is Briar Rose.  I just got the 5th issue so I should be checking that out soon.
[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

I managed to finish Bloodsucking Fiends fairly quickly.  I absolutely loved it.  Like I mentioned last week I loved the readers voice and how she voiced each of the characters.  I enjoyed the personalities of the characters included in the book and could not wait for it to end.  Luckily Kellee did me a solid, and gave me the other two books last week. :)

[Source]

Soooo, I am about 1/3 of the way through You Suck.  Again I love the reader.  But I don't like how the beginning and end of each CD has weird music.  Aside from that I am totally enjoying this story just as much as the first one.  It continues with Jody and Tommy and I like how they are using pretty much all of the characters from the first book and I can't wait to see how this one turns out.  Oh and making a trip to Tampa this weekend certainly helped me move my way through it.

I finally finished Undercover in High Heels.  I ended up really really liking it.  It had an ending that I was not really expecting and it made me like the characters even more.  I decided that I might at well start the next in the series (since I bought them all on my iphone).

[Source]
So far I like it very much.  Several of the unknowns from the previous books in regards to the main characters relationships have been discussed.  I am not very far in, but I have an idea of where all of the drama will take place.  It's Paris (and no, I don't think that is a spoiler).  OMG, I want to go there so badly.  This will be the second book in two months that has partly taken place in Paris.

Alrighty, if I go now I might be able to get a few pages in before I have to head to bed...

Sweet reading :)
Oh and P.S. Happy Birthday to Shaena!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! You are reading almost as much as me now- I am so proud! *happy friend face!*
    I cannot wait to read Fairest and the Moore books.

    Happy reading this week! :) And see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about books written in different places...but also books that are set where I live, too. I would love to visit Paris. Awesome that you are reading so much!

    ReplyDelete