Monday, July 2, 2012

What I'm Reading Monday - Split


I was able to get a bit of stuff read this past week.  I don't have too many finished, but I am definately farther along on some of them.

I finished Split.  I really really liked it.  I feel as though the author could have kept going, but it had a finite ending.  I feel like someone going through that same situation would benefit from reading this book.  I do have to say that there were still some parts that I was mad about.

I was able to read a chapter or two of Undercover in High Heels.  I feel as though I need to just dedicate a day to sit a read this one.  I even had to stop reading in a really good spot to maybe entice myself to read it sooner.  So far that idea isn't working.

I am at a really good spot in Lola.  I even made a point to read it today at stop lights.  I also managed to get to work a little early and read until work time.  I can't read it during lunch since I have to play catch up on some of my posts.  Annoying being a day late getting back from vacation.  Anyway.  Lola is finally realizing decisions she has known all along.

[Source]

I started Darth Paper Strikes Back today.  I am not really sure if I like it.  I can definitely tell this is for younger readers.  I realized after I added it to Goodreads that this is actually a sequel.  I hate reading series out of order. :(  Oh well, I don't feel like I would want to read the first one anyway.

I hope to finish a few of these so that I can start on my Fairest books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment