Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pinterest Pick- Quinoa Patties

I was checking up on my bunches of blogs that I try to read on a daily basis (being out of town doesn't work well with that).  In my search I found a new recipe idea that I just had to pin.

It is from Sugarmamabakeshop and I couldn't help myself but to pin it on my Pinterest boards (I have since found that she pinned it herself too!).

It.  Looks.  So.  Amazing!  I can't wait to try it and see how delicious it is.  And I love Ashley (the brains behind the Sugarmamabakeshop blog).  She is down to earth and is gluten-free too!!!!  I know that when I see a good looking recipe that I can make it without worrying about gluten being in there.

Please check out her site because I know that you will find some great recipes.  (Hint Hint Tracy!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment