Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle! - Onesie

Here is the next cutie thing that I made for Caleb.

Jackie loves it.  I even made a few other things in this fabric (which I have to wait and show you later).

 This is the super cute fabric that Jackie picked.  You can see the tie tracings I did with a white fabric pencil.

 The knot part of the tie pinned and ready for sewing.

The tie sewn to itself and pinned to the onesie.

 Tie all sewn!!  And the back is made so the monkey peeks out!

And the young man of the hour.  Wearing the tie.  I have more pictures of this little man all dressed up but I can't show them yet because the other things are hiding in the backgrounds.

I miss this little guy so much and I can't wait to get started on the quilt I am going to make for him.  I'll give you a hint... it is more jungle!

No comments:

Post a Comment