Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gluten-Free Food Review - It's BACON!!!


Today's gluten-free food review is very delicious and able to be cooked in the microwave.

It is Uncured Sunday Bacon by Applegate Naturals (part of Applegate Farms).  I had several of their products before trying this bacon and was pleasantly please with each one.  I figured why buy the cheap stuff and possibly eat bad stuff, when I could spend more money and eat gluten free!  I was going to be putting the bacon in my egg things so I knew I had to cook them first.  That's why I checked the package to make sure there were microwave instructions.  I just hate getting popped with the bacon grease.

Here is my lovely bacon fresh from the package ready to be cooked!

And the after shot!  All cooked and crispy.  I enjoyed the flavor very much and it was crispy and wonderful.

Although I don't have a picture, I placed the chopped up bacon on top of my egg things.  It made the egg things taste completely different.  I have a few of the sans bacon egg things left and I am so excited each time to happen to choose a bacon egg thing.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment