Friday, June 15, 2012

Results

A short and sweet one today.

I found out that I have low just about everything...
well except for high bad cholesterol and glucose.

Good news was I supposedly didn't have a gluten allergy... but I hadn't eaten any gluten to have the antibodies show up.  So wheat/gluten free will continue!

She seriously said she was surprised at how well I am functioning.

I said it was my normal so at this point I don't know any better.

More protein and veggies were prescribed along with B and D vitamins, fish oil, and a few others.  
Nothing too outrageous compared to what I have had in the past.

More tests were ordered
(needle-y blood ones so I am not too excited).

A 6 week follow up was scheduled.

And hopefully I will notice a difference quickly.

Other than that, the week of being the sub-in boss is over.  I get to sew up some cutie things this weekend.  And I will probably have one very expensive trip to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment