Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pinterest Pick - Closet Organization Dreams


In checking around Pinterest this week I found lots of things to pin (like always).  However, this one stood out.

[Source]
The original blog the pin was from is Erica's blog.  She seems to have other organization ideas and tricks to save money.

Basically her idea (that she was prompted to recreate from another photo she saw) is to place shower hooks onto the closet rod.  Then you hang your purses on it!  You can see them all and it would make it very easy to decide on what purse to use.

This resonated with me because currently all of my purses are in a rubbermaid bin under my bed.  I hardly ever change what purse I am using simply because it is too difficult to get to my other purses.  The only problem I have with this fabulous idea is that my current closet is not large enough to hold anything else.

But I can dream to have space in the future...

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment