Monday, June 18, 2012

What I'm Reading Monday - Split

My reading from last week doesn't leave much for me to report.

I finished listening to Half Brother.  I loved it!  I was very satisfied with how the story ended and I can't wait to talk about it with Kellee!!  Oh one thing I didn't like was that the first and last tracks were recordings either telling me it was the end of that CD or recapping the last minute or so of the previous CD.  Annoying!


My next audiobook choice was Split by Swati Avasthi.  I am a few discs in and I am enjoying it.  I am curious what will happen and it is keeping me guessing as to what will happen next.  It is a book that is making me think about what I would do if I was placed in a situation like the main character, Jace.

Yes, I am still reading Lola and the Boy Next Door.  I do have to say that I am making a point to get into bed a little earlier than normal so that I can read a chapter or two.  It is part of my new routine I am trying to develop.  I am liking the turn of events I have encountered in the last few chapters I have read.  I can feel the tug and pull that Lola is experiencing and although I have never experienced that I can definitely understand it.

[Source]
I am reading another book on my iphone.  Undercover in High Heels by Gemma Halliday.  I have read the first two books in this series and enjoyed them.  I just find it very difficult to read on my iphone between it being small and back lit like a computer screen.  I probably am a 1/3 through it.

Not sure how much reading I will be going since I have super fun plans for this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment