Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pinterest Pick - Hummus

Publix had a buy one get one sale on Sabra Hummus this past week.  I tried their Roasted Red Pepper Hummus on the way back home from GA and I LOVED it.  So I may be on a bit of a kick now... I have eaten it just about every day this week...

So it is only appropriate that my Pinterest Pick this week would be hummus.
But not just any kind of hummus, but sweet potato hummus.  Here is the pin link.  But it appears to have come from this blog.  I am not sure how I would like it being a little spicy and sweet, but I think I really want to try it!!  I will have to see if I can find all of the ingredients at the grocery the next time I go.

I do have to say that in checking out the websites I think I may have to try out a few of the recipes the Pinterest link brings you...

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!  We are checking out houses today and I am praying we find a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment