Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gluten-Free Food Review - Vermont Village Organic Applesauce

Today's Gluten-Free Food Review is so cute and I have to say pretty yummy too.

It is a four pack of organic applesauce.  But it is not just any applesauce... it's STRAWBERRY BANANA!!  I was curious what it would be like with that combination.  Vermont Village Organic is the company and it seems they have lots of different items.  I am curious about the berry flavor.

 So cute!

 Get ready for the reveal!

I have to say it was an interesting combination with the strawberry and banana with the applesauce.  I think the texture was a little thicker than the regular applesauce.  The taste of those very distinct flavors was good.  A little shocking at first, as I was expecting a hint of the strawberry and banana.  Nope, they are the stars of that show.

Overall I enjoyed it, but if you are not the biggest fan of strawberry and banana you might want to skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment