Thursday, July 19, 2012

Peek into My Life - Red Sauce is my Addiction

I have to share what I had for lunch today.

I love me some red sauce.  As you can see from this picture I pretty much drank my lunch today.

I will share the recipe with you later.  I promise it doesn't call for as much red sauce as I used.

Also, some great news!!!

Do you see that??!!  The status of the house is pending.  Up until today we would be so disappointment to see a house we liked change to this.  BUT NOT TODAY!!!  We are the chosen ones the bank is working with.  Keep your fingers crossed that the home inspection goes well and that the estimates for A/C/plumbing/etc isn't too high.

Other than that not much going on except I need to pin up some burp clothes for my momma.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment